Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Immediate Disaster Restoration in Amarillo
There’s never a good time for fire or water damage, but time is always of the essence. That’s why SERVPRO of Amarillo is always on-call.
- 7 Days a Week
- 365 a Year
Cleaning. Restoration. Construction.
We’re more than a cleaning and restoration company. SERVPRO of Amarillo also has a construction department that rebuilds any portion of a property that suffered damage.
Our full-service restoration services are why SERVPRO is the preferred choice for many insurance companies.
- 1 Point Contact. We assign a Project Coordinator to each of our clients. This person will guide them through every step of the restoration process, including their insurance claim.
- Faster Service. We take control of the restoration schedule and make sure there aren’t any gaps.
- Lower Claims Cost. Our efficiencies are passed on to our clients.
- Higher Satisfaction.
Whatever your property needs to be fully restored is what we’ll provide. We make it “Like it never even happened.”
#1 Most Trusted Brand
SERVPRO of Amarillo is located in downtown Amarillo. We dispatch 24/7 to help anyone in Amarillo, Canyon, and any community in the Panhandle.
Contact us today. We’re Here to Help.
SERVPRO is the #1 most trusted brand in restoration. Our decades of experience make us the most qualified damage restoration company in Amarillo and the Texas Panhandle.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (806) 331-4555
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Amarillo arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.