Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Remediation in Amarillo
SERVPRO of Amarillo is a licensed Mold Remediation Contractor. We have restored thousands of properties with mold damage, and we can help you, too.
Mold is everywhere. It’s a natural part of our environment. When too many spores begin to affect individuals adversely, it’s time for mold removal.
Mold infestation is common after:
- Poorly Remediated Water Damage
- Windows or Door Seals with Poor Seals
- Roof Leaks
- Pipe Leaks Under Cabinets
- High-Moisture Environments Without Proper Ventilation
Complimentary Mold Inspection in Amarillo
Contact us if you see or suspect mold in your property.
The SERVPRO of Amarillo Mold Remediation Process
If we find mold in your property, our mold removal team will walk you through the process step-by-step.
- Mold Inspection
- Negative Air Containment Setup
- HEPA Air Purification
- Mold Remediation
- Content and Textile Mold Removal
We Practice Texas Mold Law
As a licensed Mold Remediation Contractor, we adhere to Texas Mold Law. Our practices keep you and our mold workers safe.
The mold remediation process is dependant on the size of the growth.
- Mold Under 25 Contiguous Feet: there is no need to report this to Texas. The mold removal process begins immediately.
- Mold Over 25 Contiguous Feet: must be filed with Texas. Our mold experts will file the necessary clearance paperwork and set up temporary safety features in your property to prevent mold spread. When we receive clearance from the state, mold remediation begins.
Contact the Leading Mold Remediation Company in Amarillo
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (806) 331-4555
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Amarillo?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (806) 331-4555
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Amarillo is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 1990 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We proudly serve Amarillo, TX, and surrounding areas.