The Drying Process
SERVPRO of West Amarillo has the expertise and equipment to efficiently restore your commercial property to pre-water damage condition. They use a scientific approach to water removal and water cleanup that emphasizes monitoring and documenting the drying process from beginning to end.
Water Damage or Flooding?
Call Today 806-331-4555
Each water damage event is a little different, and requires a unique solution, but the general restoration process stays the same.
- Initial Contact-When you call, a team member will ask several questions that will help the SERVPRO Franchise Professionals respond to your water emergency quickly and prepared. This initial contact is an important part of a fast, effective restoration.
- Inspection and Assessment-They carefully inspect the property’s water damage, determining the type of water damage and the areas affected. This is a crucial step to creating an effective plan of action that will result in a successful restoration.
- Water Extraction-Typically, the water is removed using our powerful pumps and vacuums during the water removal process. The SERVPRO Franchise Professionals start this process as soon as possible to minimize further damage and to help prevent mold growth.
- Drying and Dehumidification-After the bulk of the water has been removed, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals use specialized equipment to target the water that’s harder to access. They use less intrusive, scientific drying methods to draw the remaining water and moisture from your property with air movers and dehumidifiers.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing-Water damage can also affect things like furniture and area rugs. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals can clean restorable items using specialized cleaning techniques. They also sanitize with antimicrobial treatments and remove odors using industrial air scrubbers and fogging equipment.